EZSPLITTERS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT AND GUIDELINES
1. Acceptance of Terms
By applying to become an affiliate in the EzSplliters Affiliate Program, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read this agreement carefully before applying. This Agreement is a legal contract between EzSplitters (“we”, “us”, “our”) and you (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”).
We reserve the right to update and change these terms at any time without notice. Any new features or enhancements to the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Agreement. Continued participation in the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
2. Affiliate Requirements
– You must share your code with your followers a minimum of 1 time per week. However, we highly encourage you to share the code as much as possible.
– Add your discount code to your bio.
– Agree to repost a post when EzSplitters asks to. This may include a promotional product, or a sale.
– If sent a promotional product, you must create a video of the product and share your code with your followers
3. Account Registration & Requirements
– You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Affiliate Program.
– Provide accurate and complete information during the application process.
– Maintain the security of your account information; you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
– Comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your participation in the Affiliate Program.
4. Discount Code & Promotion
– Upon acceptance into the Program, you will be provided with a unique discount code to track your orders.
– Any form of negative spam is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of your affiliation. This includes promoting your code with companies whose main focus is to post discount codes online.
5. Referral Fees & Payments
– Earn a 10% commission on the net Total Dollar Volume (TDV) of sales made using your discount code, excluding shipping costs and taxes.
– Commissions are credited to your Affiliate account once payment is received from the referred customer.
– Minimum payout threshold is $50. Payments/ transactions must mature a minimum of 15 days, in order to be payable via PayPal.
– Referral fees are forfeited for any sales resulting from fraudulent or illegal methods.
6. Customer Definition & Relationships
– Customers who buy products through the Affiliate Program are deemed customers of EzSplitters.
– We reserve the right to change our policies and operating procedures at any time.
– As an Affiliate, you do not have the authority to make or accept offers or representations on our behalf.
– As an Affiliate, you agree not to share any affiliate details to anyone.
7. Pricing & Availability
– EzSplitters has the discretion to determine the pricing of products within the Affiliate Program.
– Do not display product prices in your promotions as they are subject to change.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks
– You are responsible for ensuring that your content complies with all copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
– EzSplitters is not responsible for any infringement of copyrights or trademarks in your content.
9. Term and Termination
– This Agreement will begin upon acceptance of your application and can be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause.
– Upon termination, you must cease all promotions and remove all EzSplitters links and materials.
– Any fraudulent or unethical activity is grounds for immediate termination and forfeiture of accrued referral fees.
10. Relationship of Parties
– The Affiliate is an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship.
– The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept offers or representations on behalf of EzSplitters
11. Limitations of Liability & Force Majeure
– EzSplitters is not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that may arise from participation in the Affiliate Program.
– We are not responsible or liable for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond our control.
12. Waiver, Severability, & Entire Agreement
– No waiver of any terms of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver.
– If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
– This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings.
By applying to participate in the EzSplitters Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.