- White Gel Coat Finish
- Aggressive Styling
- Compatible with Most OEM/Aftermarket Front Bumpers, Rear Bumpers & Side Skirts
- Individually Replaceable Pieces
- Made in the USA
- Moldable to Body
- Front Flares: Adds +1.75 inches
- Rear Flares: Adds +2 .25inches
Production Lead Time
- Average production time is about 3 to 4 weeks
- Installation instruction is NOT included but available.
- Extensive cutting, welding and sealing of the fender and quarter panels is required
- These fender flares are originally designed to be a bolt-on application but can be molded onto your vehicle’s body by a professional and experienced body shop (custom & aftermarket)
What is Included
- (2) Front Widebody Fender Flares in Unpainted Fiberglass for 2013-Present Nissan 370z
- (2) Rear Widebody Fender Flares in Unpainted Fiberglass for 2009-Present Nissan 370z
- 2013-Present Nissan 370z
- Will fit 2009-2012 models but will have a gap where the DLRs are located in the front bumper. (We are looking for an early model to make new molds specific for those bumpers. If you are interested and located near Orlando Florida let us know.
- Within production period
- 15% cancellation fee
- Within 14 days of receiving product
- Unused, Original & Unopened Salable Packaging
- 20% restocking fee
- Returnee is responsible for insuring the returning product and shipping charges
- Original shipping charges are forfeited
FGM Warranty Information
Due to the nature of the products offered, there is no warranty representation or condition of any kind, expressed or implied, including no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for intended purpose, or any other obligation on the part of FGM. Use these products at your own risk. FGM is not responsible for damage to your car, race car, engine, or other parts, labor, personal injury, or any other damage or injury resulting from use of its products. FGM reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications or to make product changes without incurring liability or obligation with respect to similar products previously manufactured.
Buyer fully understands that all FGM products are sold “as is” with no warranty. Due to the fact that the parts are made of fiberglass chips and cracks may need to be repaired prior to installation. This is normal with fiberglass parts. Buyer also understands that due to strict U.S. Federal and State Safety crash guidelines, FGM is not responsible or liable for any damage or possible injury incurred upon possible accidents due to driver error, incorrect installations, bad judgment (cracking or breaking your parts). Buyer understands that all products may need modifications for correct fitment such as shaving, molding, etc. Because many of these kits are prototyped and used on non-USA vehicles that have much less safety standards/requirements in their respective countries of origin, FGM is not liable for any illegal street use of these parts. Body kits require some prep work before painting and professional body shop installation is highly recommended.